Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh yes, My dreams are back!! ♥



Let the words dance their way tonight, to the hearts we wish them to go. We will be sitting under the starry lights accompanying each other’s loneliness. It has been long since I found an inspiration; allow me to melt you in words. I won’t ask for much, just a few words you might want to share, a few smiles to give, a few high-fives and one good willed pat on my back. That will be more than enough, for I know how to carve memories in words while I am still high.
So, let the spirits join tonight, for we are celebrating our own world of carelessness and pure joy; and we are the king and queen of our paradise. It has been long since I met a dreamer like me and you and I will dream the world tonight in our own light. We will put the world to shame because no matter how hard they strive they never find the way to true joy. And here we are putting up curtains to the way, coz we have been visiting it too often.
Soon we will be going on our own ways from this square in the city. But whenever we are together, whenever we are high, we will put our world back together, piece by piece and reign over it once more coz we are the king and queen and we rule here baby!


Dedicated to 'you', for after this long dry spell of no dreams, I have found 'you'...

5 comments:

Stuti said...

Oh, wow! You sure have a way with words. Very lyrical. Very Regina Spektor. :)

Photogenic Devil said...

it made me happy furkan.... and it made me read it out to someone else ---

knowing me , you know thats a huge compliment :)
keep writing.

p.s. i stopped following your blog after you only wrote very journalisty articles , this makes me want to follow it again :))

ashima madan said...

Furru!
You began it like I do, and I love the words "accompanying each other’s loneliness". I have used it many a times :))

Let's dream, and dream so much that we lose track of being awake. You made me remember how awesome it is to be dreaming.

Furkan said...

@stuti: Regina Spektor!! That sure makes me more than just happy!!:D

@devika: thank you so much and yes coming from you, it sure is a way big compliment. and continue following coz i am a dreamer too...:)

@ashima: dreaming is this blessing from God that people give no importance to...:)

Udita said...

furru this one has been beautifully written...
i read it thrice just because i loved it so much...!!