Monday, December 13, 2010

R.I.P.


It is the coming of an age for me, an age of innocence, of not worrying what will happen tomorrow, of chattering on and on like you used to do when you were a kid. No mean words, no hard feelings, no double meanings. No I don’t want to backstab anyone, no I don’t want to act like I have loads of important work when all I have got to do is earn a living. I am in this phase where I want to be all happy and carefree and I want this phase to last forever. For no matter how much people would like to say that their mean and self-centered life rocks, I know it doesn’t. And I know of joy that they will never come to experience and for this one thing I pity them all.
They will have a slight tang of it on their way to their graveyard and they will know how they were supposed to extinguish their ravenous thirst. But it will be time gone; it will be the coming of an age.
So, today when relationships keep altering, people changing, you ought to understand that life is all about this age of innocence.
That is why; when the rain starts to pour, I do not worry about how I am gonna look when I am all drenched. I know there will never be anything much better than the joy of experiencing this one moment in the history of life. So, lazing in the desert sun, I soak up in the joy of knowing that life is beautiful every moment.
And when I lie down under that tombstone of mine one day, I know I will rest in peace. What about you?

1 comment:

Udita said...

i liked it...and thats how each of one us should be....!